Slow Progress

WroteВиктория, September 25, 2009 в Dollhouse, WIP | RSS

Or read this in Russian

For the very first time I tried to make a copy of baluster using lathe.
I used pattern and callipers. I can see several mistakes, and one is a bit shorter than another:)
Practice, practice, practice.
Hope I’ll have some good balusters for the balcony one day.

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Войти с помощью: 

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Блог о коллекционной кукольной миниатюре, кукольной мебели, румбоксах и кукольных домиках в масштабе 1/12. Информация о предстоящих выставках кукольной миниатюры, чертежи кукольной мебели и инструкции, советы по созданию кукольной мебели и румбоксов.